Please do not make unsolicited general GROMACS inquiries to private email addresses. The mailing lists exist for these kinds of purposes.

On point, you cannot be helped unless you provide the command lines that you used and describe the objectives you were trying to achieve. Whatever changes you make to one of the coordinate and .top file must be matched in the other.

Mark

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Error: coordinate file does not match with the topology file
Date:   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:05:45 +0800 (SGT)
From:   sonali shinde <shindesonal...@yahoo.co.in>
To:     mark.abra...@anu.edu.au <mark.abra...@anu.edu.au>

----- Forwarded Message -----
*From:* sonali shinde <shindesonal...@yahoo.co.in>
*To:* vini k <vineetha_mand...@yahoo.co.in>
*Sent:* Monday, 23 April 2012 6:48 PM

Dear Sir,
I am a user of gromacs 4.0 for molecular dynamic study of a protein molecule. I have generated trajectory file before using the same commands that I use now. Recently I am suffering some problem using Gromacs , my coordinate file does not matches with the topology file.I have attached the pdb file protein, .gro and .top file . I have encountered same error a number of times with three different proteins.Please suggest the answer for the same.
            Thanking you.