> Is the problem specific to cylinder geometry?  Do other settings work?  Does
> it
> make a difference if you set values for pull_r0 and pull_r1?
>
> -Justin

I would think that it is the cylinder geometry that creates the problem.
If I use
pull                    = umbrellapull_geometry         = distancepull_dim
        = N N Ypull_start       = yespull_init1         = 0.0pull_ngroups
= 1pull_group0          = DPPCpull_group1       = drugpull_rate1        = 0.0
The molecules stays in place. But pull_geometry=distance is what I would prefer
due to the undulations.
Changing pull_r0 and pull_r1 still makes the drug molecule move down towards
the membrane...