Hi everybody,

I'm working with a mixed membrane for the first time (POPC+POPE), and I want to
restrain the all phosphors  (only Z axis).
However they belong to different [ moleculetype ] (ie. POPC and POPE), and
GROMACS does not restrain more than one molecule type at a time.
What implications would I have should I set both "POPC" and "POPE" to "Lipid",
however in different itp files.
Does anyone know a more elegant solution?

Thanks

Ricardo.

---
 Ricardo O. S. Soares , PhD Student.
Group of Biological Physics - Department of Physics & Chemistry
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Ribeirão Preto - University of São Paulo.
Av.do Café, S/N - ZIP:14040-903 - Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo,  Brazil.
Phone: +55 16 36024840.

Curriculum Lattes:http://lattes.cnpq.br/0777038258459931
ross_...@yahoo.com.br,rsoa...@fcfrp.usp.br