Dear??every one!

We found some problems of run gmx4.5.5 in parallel on the E3-1230 V2 CPU (Ivy
Bridge).
The compilers we used were ifort and icc (Version 12.0.3).
It only if the value of the option "-nt" > 2, the mdrun program crashed after
hundreds MD steps.
And we also noticed that the same .tpr file could successfully run on both the
i7-2600 and AMD platforms.

The typically error outputs are attached below. Thanks for any responses and
suggestions.

Wade Lv

Error Outputs:
step 222: Water molecule starting at atom 3633 can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep if appropriate.

step 222: Water molecule starting at atom 3882 can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep if appropriate.
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: pme.c, line: 538

Fatal error:
1 particles communicated to PME node 0 are more than 2/3 times the cut-off out
of the domain decomposition cell of their charge group in dimension x.
This usually means that your system is not well equilibrated.