Dear gmxers,
 I am performing COM pulling using GMX4.0.7, to obtain the PMF as a function of
distance between the COMs of two molecules. However, quite strange resuluts are
generated, i.e., the distance can not be fixed at the value defined by
pull_init1. The pull opinions are given below. Could you please tell me how to
deal with this? Thanks a lot for any reply.
 Chaofu Wu

 ;Pull opinions
 pull                          = constraint
pull_geometry          = distance
;pull_dim                 = Y Y Y
pull_group0              = r1
pull_group1              = r2