Basically what I'm doing is pulling a ligand toward a dummy atom. I pull the ligand until its COM is very close (a few angstroms) from the dummy atom. Could this be causing this behavior? What information would help? I'm having a tough time getting the figures attached but may be I could email them directly to you? Let me know.

Thanks,

- Laura