From: gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org [gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org] on behalf
of lloyd riggs [lloyd.ri...@gmx.ch]
Sent: 06 July 2012 09:32
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Re:Shell scripts

Yes,

One is a newer 12. version Vs. 11.10.  The one PC at home just ignores the for
loop, and uses it as an infanite loop over everything while the other complains
of syntax (vs.12).  The one "while" loop I posted works on both, and you can
also catch averidges well by $> sh script.sh >> outterminaloutput.txt  If
somone is interested in averidges.  For me they're not that important, except
mayby solvent  wise.  I looked at it with terminal output and realized it went
on for 10,000 or more steps/iterations over g_energy but didnt notice before is
why it threw me off.

Thanks
--
Scanned by iCritical.