On 7/18/12 7:07 AM, Manikam Sadasivam Saravanan wrote:
no, water problem is solved, but my protein is still out of the bilayer,
When i change:minimize my box vector values and inflate...the protein

What does this mean?

is packed inside. but now  the area per lipid is too low for popc its
like 0.148 nm2

After inflation, the area should be huge. What was your command line for InflateGRO?

If the protein is not in the desired location, you need to use editconf -center to adjust its coordinates. Make sure it is also within a box that matches that of the lipid bilayer.

-Justin