How to choose the positions of the dummy atoms while constraining the
angle for a linear triatomic molecule?
The topology for a such molecule ( af for example CO2 ) is as follows

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
CO2      2

[ atoms ]
;   nr       type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass
typeB    chargeB      massB
; residue 503 CO  rtp CO   q  0.0
     1         D1    503     CO     D1      1          0      21.90158
  ; qtot 0
     2         D2    503     CO     D2      2          0      21.90158
  ; qtot 0
     3         CE    503     CO     CO      3        0.7       0.00000
  ; qtot 0.7
     4         OE    503     CO    OC1      4      -0.35       0.00000
  ; qtot 0.35
     5         OE    503     CO    OC2      5      -0.35       0.00000
  ; qtot 0.35
[ constraints ]
;  ai  aj funct           b0
1 2 1   0.2000

[ dummies2 ]
;  ai    aj    ak       funct   a
    3     1     2       1       0.0170
    4     1     2       1       0.1000
    5     1     2       1       0.2170

[ exclusions ]
3 4 5
4 5 3
5 4 3

The .rtp file for CO2

[ CO ]
 [ atoms ]
    D1     D1          0.0000           1
    D2     D2          0.0000           2
    CO    CE          0.7000            3
    OC1  OE         -0.3500     4
    OC2  OE         -0.3500             5
 [ bonds ]
    CO    OC1
    CO    OC2

Can anyone please check above file parts whether I'm doing correct or not ?