Hi SĂ©bastian,

I think the "magic word" in this issue would be surface tension and the proper ensemble for the simulation NPgammaT. This is very well discussed in the paper I advised to you a couple of days ago. The issue is by no means trivial, although I'm not an expert to judge it. You can find an imho very well-founded theoretical discussion in, e.g., Lindahl, E. and Edholm, O. Spatial and energetic-entropic decomposition of surface tension in lipid bilayers from molecular dynamics simulations. J. Chem. Phys.(2000)113, 3882.

Good luck!

Felipe