On 9/7/12 11:42 AM, Julio Dominguez wrote:
Good day,
I was looking for the documentation for the .gro format but I couldn't find it
on the site or manual. I am missing something?I am trying to parametrize some
lipid ligands using ATB (http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb) and I have been
creating the .gro files by trial and error. I would like to automate this
process so having a look at the description of the format would be a great help.

The online manual describes all file formats (http://manual.gromacs.org) but unfortunately all Gromacs sites appear to be down at the moment. In any case, you can access the same information from the HTML files in your Gromacs installation, in the share/gromacs/html/online subdirectory. Open up gro.html in a web browser.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist