Hi all,

I am simulating a system of protein and water. My protein is composed of 2
monomers, each monomer has its own C- and N-terminus, so there are 2
N-terminals and 2 C-terminals.
I have a pdb of two monomers as dimer.pdb.

I tried to generate topology of dimer.pdb. But 2 monomers are identified as one
fragment which has one -N-terminus and one C-terminus! So the generated
topology file and the total charge would be incorrect.
How can I solve it? Any suggestions please?

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Shima