On 16/09/2012 12:17 AM, James Starlight wrote:
In that case I've obtain error

Fatal error:
Failed to lock: md_init.log. Already running simulation?

What does it means ? the md_init.log is present in the wor dir

Appending to an old run requires that all the filenames are identical between the two runs. It looks to me like your .log file was called md_init.log originally. You can use gmxdump -cp on your checkpoint file to see what the output filenames used to be, and thus what they must now be called if you want to use appending.

Mark