Hi all,
            I am trying to build an elastic network model  using only
C-alpha atoms . Potential energy function contains only bond
stretching energy term rest like angle,dihedral and non bonded are not
included. I use bond function type(f.tp = 6) ,i.e. is harmonic bond
potential . The problem is that atoms connected by harmonic potential
are rotating . I do not want to use any constraints. How can I  fix
this ?

                                   Thanks in advance,

--
Mohan