Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response.

Rather than dragging this thread too far off-topic, I'll direct you back to
my thread, where I have just posted additional details.  I took a warning
message from GROMACS a bit too literally and it caused me to use conditions
that blew up my simulations.

I am interested in your protocol for "the typical equilibration."  If this
is in fact standardized, do you have a reference?  It doesn't match up with
anything in the tutorial files I have been using to run my own simulations.
Admittedly, those files are from GROMACS 3.3, and the procedures may be a
bit out of date.