Hi everyone,

This is probably a very silly question, but if I want to restrain only certain
lipid residues in my bilayer, based on their residue number, is there some
other way to do this aside from just having an explicit residue-by-residue list
of them & their topologies in my .top? I'm just using Tieleman's lipid
parameters, so I cannot define the lipid residues to restrain following the
popc.itp file, since it describes just the general topology for any POPC
residue & tells me that my index is out of range, since the .top is in atom
numbers & I'm trying to think in residue numbers. Does that sort of make sense?
Out of my 165 residues, I want to strongly restrain only 33 of them, and then
let the rest minimize (I'm trying to add onto an equilibrated box - at this
point, it would have just been easier to start over from scratch, but I thought
I would ask).

Also, thank you to Justin and Mark for your help with  hydrogen building in
pdb2gmx - you were right, obviously, I was just not noticing the wrong atom
type in my .h2b file (way back Aug 30th).

Thank you for your help,

Katrina--