I have not much experience with Gromacs, although I have worked for years on molecular simulations. I am trying to run a NPT simulation of 1000 SPCE water molecules at 293 K with the opls force field. I equilibrated the system first during 1 ns using a velocity rescale thermostat, a Berendsen barostat, and a leap-frog integration method. Then I run a simulation using the md-vv-avek integration method, a Nose-Hoover thermostat, and a MTTK barostat. I have tried to change different parameters of the simulation, but after some steps I always obtain the following error:

Fatal error:
Could not converge NPT constraints

Anybody can help to explain what happens? I can provide input files if needed.