Dear Justin,

                      Thank you for your Previous reply.
I am Extending your Protein Lipid tutorial To my System I am using DPPC128.pdb
Which Surround the Cyclic Peptide. As You Quoted in tutorial I am Solvating My
Lipid-protein Environment Using 148 Molecules (By genbox tools while

I am using  Vanderwalls Radii 0.92 for Carbon atom )   When I visualize .gro
File in VMD Most of the water Molecules Are near the  Face of My box ( Away
from center)   while Lipid  molecules are concentrated Around Protein Which is
at  The center of box .

After  Second Phase Equilibration (After NPT ,Same Parameter ) When  I see .gro
file in VMD   Most of Water Molecules moved  inside the box  ( Surround the
Protein  along with  the Lipid molecules )
Is this Type of Diffusion of Solvent molecules is Usual or Not.
What  I mean

Should it (Water Molcules)  Be Nearer to face of the Box Throughout  Entire MD
. or Need not be like That?

Thanks In Advance