Hi,

You must have an odd sysconf version! Could you please check what is the
sysconf system variable's name in the sysconf man page (man sysconf) where
it says something like:

    _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN
             The number of processors currently online.

The first line should be one of the
following: _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN, _SC_NPROC_ONLN,
_SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF, _SC_NPROC_CONF, but I guess yours is something
different.

Can you also check what your glibc version is?

Thanks,

--
Szilárd