On 11/26/12 9:12 AM, Venkat Reddy wrote:
Dear Justin,
I haven't touched the *Mass column.* I have edited the charges only using
"gedit" in linux.

Regardless, the masses I pointed out are wrong. You should still do the test to #include the original topology and see if it works, then if it does, figure out the source of the error in your file.

-Justin