Dear Justin,
                      Than you for your Previous reply
 Regarding Diffusion Of Water From Head of Lipids to Tail Part  During NVT
Equilibration, You Suggested My one question  as follows

May I freeze these molecules During NVT Equilibration) ?

The better approach would be a position restrain along the z-axis only,
allowing
the lipids to perhaps re-orient and pack a bit better, followed by NVT
equilibration in the absence of any restraints on water.

My Question is If Need to use Restraint on Water  . Should  I Generate
Separate  water_posre.itp using genrestr tool ?
Otherwise May I  Edit  ( it means Applying restraint only in fcz column  and
Making Zero for fcx and fcy columns )
and use Default setting of restraint of water in   .top files as follows

#ifdef POSRES_WATER
; Position restraint for each water oxygen
[ position_restraints ]
;  i funct       fcx        fcy        fcz
   1    1       1000       1000       1000
#endif

Also How to include this Restraint in .mdp just Like using -D Flag ?

Thanks In Advance