On 12/04/2012 05:09 PM, Mark Abraham wrote:
2fs is normally considered too large a time step for stable integration
with only bonds to hydrogen constrained, so your observation of
non-reproducible LINCS warnings is not indicative of some other problem.

Sorry, but why is this whole setup running on my local desktop with GPUs? As far as I know this is a rather typical set of parameters. The only difference what I can think of is that gromacs was compiled with intel and mkl libs on the cluster there as it was compiled with gcc and fftw3 libs on the local desktop.

Sebastian

Also, if you ran your CPU-only calculations with nstlist=25 then AFAIK this
works fine, but is inefficient.

Mark

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM, sebastian<