On 2013-01-31 22:55, FX wrote:
Hey Matt,

(It's a small world, eh?)

I don't have a particular reason to use Gromacs. I used it for small ions
solvation ten years back, I liked it, but every time I have tried to use it
since for crystalline systems, I was put off because, as you say, it's probably
not what it's designed for.

In that particular case, I set out to use Gromacs because I'm working to
reproduce a published paper that used Gromacs.

Anyway, I'm interested in this new thread development (and suggestions as to
alternatives more suited to my system), but also in suggestions regarding my
original question :)

Cheers,
FX--
* Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the

try acpype iso g_x2top (this comes straight from the developer).

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se