Please don't reply to the entire digest. Copy and paste relevant portions and omit the rest.

On 2/14/13 11:54 AM, 라지브간디 wrote:

I have tried -pbc nojump, and other options given in that link but still my
protein gets jumped! Plz guide me, how to stop this ?

The suggested trjconv workflow is here:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions#Suggested_trjconv_workflow

If you want specific help, you're going to have to provide exactly the sequence of commands you are issuing and a description (or better, link an image) of what's going on and why it's not satisfactory. Otherwise, there is nothing anyone can say except that you're not doing something right. Nearly every protein-in-water system (ligand or not) can be re-imaged suitably with:

1. trjconv -pbc nojump
2. trjconv -pbc mol -ur compact -center

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist