Have you done it with polymer chain of length 1, one FRE, with the end methyl
groups capping it off, FBG and FEN?  Does that work?

Sounds bit like the RTP entry is not set up correctly.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.war...@monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.