On 4/14/13 11:21 PM, Kieu Thu Nguyen wrote:
Thank Justin !
I used the command "editconf -center" and i saw my membrane was in center
of the box. I am stupid in that how putting the bilayer in a periodic image
(instead between two periodic images as it was).
Can you give me some instructions ?
Many thanks !

I don't know what it is that you did before, so I can't say. In principle, one could have two leaflets at periodic boundaries along the z-axis and it's exactly the same as having an intact membrane in the center of the box from the standpoint of dynamics. For building membrane protein systems, however, that's less than convenient.

-Justin