On 4/19/13 11:55 AM, Shima Arasteh wrote:
All right.
And if minimization doesnt fix such a problem, what would be the solution?
However I have not tried it on my own system yet.

It's a waste of time to delve into hypotheticals. Please try the advice you've been given and report back if needed. Crashes like you are seeing are almost invariably due to poor starting configuration. Thorough EM solves that problem. If, for some reason, that doesn't work, we will continue to diagnose.

-Justin

Sincerely,
Shima

----- Original Message -----
From: Justin Lemkul <jalem...@vt.edu>
To: Shima Arasteh <shima_arasteh2...@yahoo.com>; Discussion list for GROMACS users
<gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] unstable system

On 4/19/13 11:43 AM, Shima Arasteh wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I' d like to know if I need to remove all position restraints before
MDRUN?means that the last step of npt should be done without position
restraints?

Whatever makes sense for your system.  There is no universal answer to how
equilibration should be done.  If your simulation is crashing at step zero, I
doubt that removing restraints will help in any way.

-Justin

Sincerely,
Shima