Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:17:00 +0000
From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <stephane.a...@cea.fr>
Subject: [gmx-users] Re: Martini with PME, temp two low
To: "gmx-users@gromacs.org" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>

@ Vitaly
of course. I know that. My system is neutral  but with charged particles (AOT
and Na+).

@Xavier
I will try your suggestion and equilibrate my system for a longer period

Thanks again

Stephane

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:52:09 +0200
From: XAvier Periole <x.peri...@rug.nl>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Martini with PME, temp two low
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users@gromacs.org>

Well ? 400 ps is rather small and you can expect deviations from so short
simulations if you start from an non-equilibrated system. I am not sure what
the void is but this indicates that your system might not be equilibrated ?

You can try to decrease the time step and nstlist to see if you the drop of
temperature is due a flow of energy.