On 6/10/13 9:11 AM, Steven Neumann wrote:
Thank you Justing. Last question - each of my amino acid is one bead. How
can I specify [angles ] between atoms corresponding to different residues?
Shall I add it at the end of my rtp entry with all amino acids?

Each .rtp entry should only contain one bead, right? The only way to define angles for such a system is to use +/- prefixes for succeeding and preceding residues (beads).

-Justin