On 6/12/13 6:00 AM, Steven Neumann wrote:
Thank you. That means that e.g. when two LJ atoms of a different type
approaching each other the non bonded LJ potential energy is a sum of two
potentials of those atoms?

No, please refer to the Gromacs manual for discussion on "combination rules" and how they fit into the Lennard-Jones equation.

-Justin