I appologise with the below, I got entropy and enthalpy confused for a mement.  Funny.

Stephan
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013 um 23:54 Uhr
Von: "lloyd riggs" <lloyd.ri...@gmx.ch>
An: "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Betreff: Aw: [gmx-users] Enthalpy Confusion
If you only want the total for the system or a delta for an entire run, indexed group there of, covarience (covar/aneig) does a good job.  I found neither actually fit, but the covarience does, or if you do it by hand using only LJ parmeters for the indexed sets, however I was using proteins, so for the fluid system ?, but it took some publication look ups that were quite old. (well not that old 1980's)

Stephan