On 2013-06-26 09:14, hamid mosaddeghi wrote:
Dear David
thansk for quick reply, but existed one problem, my system include metal
and protein that metal not define in gromacs then writing topology is
difficult, how do analysis  with gromacs without write toplogy?
any suggestion will be appreciated
for some analysis you do not need it at all. For some analysis you could also leave out the metal (e.g. secondary structure of protein).