Hello,

I am using the oscillatory electric field function in gromacs 4.6.1. I have
experienced slow downs in computation efficiency (50% decrease or more) between
the oscillatory electric field simulations and simulations with no applied
electric field. Has anyone experience similar decreases in efficiency? Has
anyone overcome these problems? I am simulating a large system (e.g. millions
of atoms including explicit water) and that could be part of the problem, but I
still experience large slow downs going from no applied field to applied
oscillatory field.

Any insights are appreciated. Thanks so much,

Ross Quick