Not sure exactly what merging together means, for visualisation I generally use vmd as this supports gromacs files directly.

Your problem might be to do with, using rlist, rcoulomb, and rvdw set to 0 is not the standard way to do an infinite cut-off normally you set them to -1 as in the manual.

Also the AMBER force field was parametrised with a cut-off it might, depending on what you are trying to do, be advisable to use the cut-off specified in the original papers and the wider literature for the AMBER force field.

Richard