On 8/6/13 2:35 AM, Kavyashree M wrote:
Dear users,

After EM step while running NVT I gor a warning saying -

Largest charge group radii for Van der Waals: 3.798, 1.293 nm
Largest charge group radii for Coulomb:       7.565, 3.798 nm
The sum of the two largest charge group radii (11.362685) is larger than
   rlist (1.400000)

But this error was not there while EM -
Largest charge group radii for Van der Waals: 0.039, 0.039 nm
Largest charge group radii for Coulomb:       0.084, 0.084 nm
Calculating fourier grid dimensions for X Y Z
Using a fourier grid of 100x100x100, spacing 0.119 0.119 0.119

I was not able to check this error in mailing list as the page was
not opening.

Everything on the Gromacs site appears to be working now. The explanation is given on the error page. If you're not using Gromacs 4.6.3, upgrade - there is a possibility this is a small bug that has already been fixed.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy