From: Justin Lemkul <jalem...@vt.edu>
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] g_WHAM

On 8/8/13 2:37 PM, Shima Arasteh wrote:
> g_wham -it tpr-files.dat -if pullf-files.dat -o -hist -unit kCalvv
>
> It's the error what get;
> File input/output error:
> tpr-files.dat

Then a file named "tpr-files.dat" does not exist in the working directory.
Check for typos and the existence of the file.

-Justin

> Sincerely,
> Shima

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore
20 Penn St.
Baltimore, MD 21201

* Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the