On 9/16/13 9:47 AM, shahab shariati wrote:
Dear Justin

My input coordinate file is a gro file (sys.gro). When I visualize that by VMD,
all things is ok and true.

After minimization, I obtained a gro file (em.gro). When I visualize that by
VMD, About 5 DOPC molecules leave bilayer structure and 1 DOPC molecule not only
leaves bilayer structure, but also some bonds were broken (there is a broken
molecule). Before, I mentioned that my input coordinate file (em.gro) is
obtained from reliable website. How to resolve this issue?

I attached 2 gro file (sys.gro and em.gro). Resolvation of this issue is very
critical and important for me. Please guide me about that.

Excuse me for sending this e-mail to personal address. I have to send 2 gro
files to you.

The proper protocol is to upload the files somewhere publicly accessible and post a download link. I generally do not like large, unrequested attachments.

The sys.gro file is positioned within a box that is too large, a fact that is easily observable in VMD. I suspect that the void space results in instability. As for the charge group error from grompp, I still can see no reason for it.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy