Why not put it in a slurm script and submit that script as a (probably
single-node) job. It is not generally
acceptable to use a large fraction of the head node of a shared resource for a
substantial amount of
time.

If your problem is different and of a gromacs nature, you may need to describe
it better. (i.e., if you're really just saying that you can't use MPI with
g_hbond then show us what you did, what happened, and likely somebody will be
able to answer you. Personally, I don't think any of the analysis tools are
MPI-enabled, but I could be wrong).

If you problem is really more about using stampede, you can get help directly
by submitting an xsede help
ticket (portal.xsede.org).

Chris.