On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM, David Sterry <da...@sterryit.com> wrote:

> > As far as I can tell that's just the develop.github.com site and not the
> > main github product, though?
> >
> > Michael
> I can't find a license either. The develop.github.com project marked
> "open source" is actually just the documentation for their API and is
> hosted on github. Github isn't agpl'd and they don't release code for
> their primary site. It is proprietary. Thanks for mentioning gitorious
> and it looks like it is AGPLv3 according to http://gitorious.com/about
>
> It's probably best to collaborate on this document without github in the
> future. I'm not sure about gitorious yet.

I agree, we need to move it. Isn't it so that we need to ask for permission
to use Savannah?

Cato.

> -David

Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly
www.fsf.org / www.fsfe.org / www.gnu.org

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow,
be like Emacs.
Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like Emacs. If you put Emacs in a
cup it becomes the cup,
if you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put Emacs into a teapot
it becomes the teapot.
Now, Emacs can flow or it can crash. Be Emacs, my friend"