Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
At Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:14:21 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Sam Geeraerts schreef:
The proper way is to remove the package from the repo. You would normally do this with:

reprepro -b <$BASEDIR> removesrc deltah <package>
reprepro -b <$BASEDIR> removesrc deltah-updates <package>
reprepro -b <$BASEDIR> removesrc deltah-security <package>
reprepro -b <$BASEDIR> removesrc deltah-backports <package>
I just added a script to the tools directory to make this a bit easier. Just "bzr pull" it in.

Thanks, it worked.

Believe it or not, apt compiles fine now. The root of the problem was NFS,
which is somewhat disappointing :-(

That sucks, but I don't know why that would be a problem. Our build server used to use NFS. That was before my time, so I don't know if that was changed because of some problem or because it was just more convenient to have it all on one disk.