At Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:39:27 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:

> Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
> > At Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:16:55 +0200,
> > Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> >> All bazaar branches related to deltah (Builder and packages) have been
> >> copied from Savannah to sandbox.gnewsense.org.
> >
> > What's behind this decision (if not a secret)?
>
> Our abuse of Savannah: http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107429

Well, I understand "we're generally not prepared to host a complete distro",
the bandwidth and such, but the "legal checks" have no sense to me in this
case. The gNewSense project by itself is aimed to eliminate any non-free stuff
in the OS and I doubt it have a point to double the efforts.

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>