2014-02-02 Fastlink <fastl...@gmx.de>:

> Hi Felipe,
>
> I meant I though about backing my translations up to make sure they do
> not disappear in case the server of gnewsense gets broken. It was hard
> work to make all those docs and I really want them to be saved in
> reserve copies.

You can save pages in wiki syntax using "More actions → Save". If you want
to use them as you do in gNewSense website you can download MoinMoin and
run/install it locally or anywhere else.

> I regularly put hardware information to h-node, but what I asked
> about as a different things. My idea was to setup my computer to be of
> service of gnewsense, e.g. for keeping repositories etc. I need how-tos
> for complete dummy.

I see. Sam is the sys admin, maybe he can answer :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/