Greetings.

I'm going to give the gNewSense installation another go later on (I
won't give up yet!), but in the meantime- there's the Northeast
GNU/Linuxfest next Saturday (April 5) in Boston, MA, USA. It might be a
cool opportunity to pass out some information.

I'll join the Art List like I did this one, and post to there, also. I
see that the Dev List is for Marketing, too, so I imagine that this is
the place to be already. If the group would like, I will spend some time
on a trifold brochure and pop something up to my web host for approval.
I skimmed through the website, and see that there appears to be more
than enough information available for a brochure.

I also contacted the FSF and the Linuxfest regarding pamphleting and
logo use, etc. I figured that this information would come in handy, even
if this opportunity didn't pan out.

Thank you,

George R.
--