On 04.03.2015 21:07, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
Does rebuildd support using a cross-compiler, or do I absolutely need
to do builds on an ARM-native build server?

I've never tried rebuildd with a cross-compiler, but it's just another
chance for issues to arise, so I recommend native building.

I've got some ARM stuff on order that I hope will be good enough to build on. Will test more deeply once I have it.

I ported linux-libre to to the sunxi platform, and I think it is a good idea to add ARM support to free gnu/linux distros. I'm not sure if I will use gnewsense, as my current distro is trisquel. But both distros can share the same kernel.