Thanks Sam

So let me introduce myself

Hello

I am guoruei,come from China. I work for my wed project guoruEi .com .
Since 2010 . alone.

That is a long journey.

The first thing first develop infrastructure, in my picture is

------
guoruei.com
------
guoruei lan
------
software
------
hardware
------

------hardware part------

So I got some router, server, PC , notebook(2 lemote yeeloong 8089d), and
computer board(something like raspberrypi and nanopi), and lan it

router(multiple)
192.168.2.1-9
server(multiple)
192.168.2.11-19
PC(multiple)
192.168.2.21-29
notebook(multiple)
192.168.31-39
computer board(multiple)
192.168.2.61-89

The server can be work for virtual, my plan is one server virtual nine guest

server1
192.168.2.11

server virtual machine
No.1 Guest--192.168.2.111
No.2 Guest--192.168.2.112
No.3 Guest--192.168.2.113
No.4 Guest--192.168.2.114
No.5 Guest--192.168.2.115
No.6 Guest--192.168.2.116
No.7 Guest--192.168.2.117
No.8 Guest--192.168.2.118
No.9 Guest--192.168.2.119

it work now

------hardware part end------

------------part line-----------------

------software part------

I have multiple devices, so I can launching many operating system

OpenWRT
Debian
Raspbian
gNewSense
Ubuntu
RHEL
CentOS
Arch
Gentoo

some time MACOS and Windows for test.

I also use QEMU/KVM and WMware for virtual machine

and application

vim
emacs
git
gitlab ce

and wed application

wordpress
mediawiki

and more I was try

------software part end------

------------part line-----------------

------skills part ------

I was repack my lemote yeeloong 8089d(MIPSEL) - debian operating system to
like when I first download package, so people can be installed normally if
I share it. Of course, it can be use to backup systems.

I was repack my raspberry pi(ARM) operating system - raspbian. people go
raspbian.org dnowload raspbian will get a .img file right? I also get a
.img file and install to sdcard, and I remove something I do not want or
non-free, after that repack to a .img file. so can be share it to people.

I also can write some bash shell script, but not the high level

python is training now

and can not code any C++ and JAVA now , but interesting it ,will go on
after python training

------skills part end------

------------Why join gNewSense development Team------

I like use free software in my project, but not just ues, I want join to
develop it. So I think gNewSense is good start for me to join develop free
software.

------------Why join gNewSense development Team end------

Thanks again everyone