I seem to only have sent this to M. R. S. and not to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cato Auestad <c2aues...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] can't boot
To: "M. R. S." <micka...@gmail.com>

Are you using a laptop or a desktop?

I am having the same issue with gNewSense when connecting a second monitor
(I tried both my LCD monitor and TV screen) with both VGA and DVI (and
S-Video). This is on a Acer laptop, and the same result is on my MacBook. I
think it might be some issues with proprietary drivers since it works on
Ubuntu (and as far as I have understood, they include proprietary drivers in
their package?).