________________________________
Von: Sam Geeraerts <sam...@elmundolibre.be>
An: gNewSense users <gnewsense-users@nongnu.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 11. Januar 2011, 23:20:46 Uhr
Betreff: Re: AW: [gNewSense-users] Problem with installation of icecat

Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
> Von: Sam Geeraerts <sam...@elmundolibre.be>
>> Open a terminal and enter the following command:
>>
>> sudo aptitude install icedtea-gcjwebplugin

It worked for me. Aptitude is very similar to apt-get, but it has better
dependency checking. The command I gave you should have installed
icedtea-gcjwebplugin. I don't know why you're still getting an error.

Perhaps it's best if you first remove openjdk-6-jre and then let it
automatically install again when you install icedtea-gcjwebplugin.

Yes, it worked for me, too. But I sudo apt-get update, upgrade and dist-upgrade
and aptitude install ... some times. Now, it seams to work fine.
Thanks a lot for your help
thomas