Hi there.

 I'm having an issue with an Atheros AR5B97 wireless card.
 I installed the deltah version and upgraded the linux kernel to a version with
ath9k drivers but it's still not recognized. It don't appear in the network
devices list when i use 'ifconfig' or 'iwconfig' commands or the graphical
interface. Even the command 'lspci' shows it as an unknown device, being able
to show the device manufacturer though.

 My laptop is a Packard Bell Easynote TK85-GN-381PT. Can the problem be the
laptop itself? I bought a Packard Bell because that brand is known to be highly
compatible with Linux operating systems.

 Can you help with that problem?