2014/1/7 thiago.zoroastro <thiago.zoroas...@bol.com.br>

> Hi people,
>
> I'm sorry, i should to put the Install with English to do a PrinctScreen
> and share the error.
>

> 008ece480166b6690b432d7e614763ad  gnewsense-live-3.0-i386-gnome.iso
>

> The algorithm provides him with the result of my md5sum on the file. It
> is the second time I try to install gNewSense 3.0 and the same error. Got
> to report it because, IRC Channel but without documentation.
>
> My pendrive don't have any problem with other distributions. At least not
> normally.

It seems you are experiencing a known bug related to creating Live USB
media with UNetbootin or LinuxLive USB Creator, which is documented in the
Installation manual [1] and reported to gNewSense bug tracker [2][3]. Do
you have access to a GNU/Linux system? If so, follow the instructions for
GNU/Linux users in the manual [1].

Hope that helps.

[1]
http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/InstallationManual/CreatingTheLiveMedium