I thought about it for a while whether it would be a bad or good idea to
answer "on list" or directly by mail. But maybe this is of interest to
other people too:

Where "events.ccc.de" (and I think the wiki as a whole) is down at the
moment the Chaos Communication Congress is still ongoing. There is a gopher
alternative at http://gopher.31c3.binary.kitchen:70/ with information. The
live stream is available at http://streaming.media.ccc.de/ and the
non-official video recording of Richard Stallman's talk at:

http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6123_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412291130_-_freedom_in_your_computer_and_in_the_net_-_richard_stallman.html

Enjoy!
Greetings, Patrick.